We’re searching for a Prayer Team Coordinator to support our mission!
Strengthen our cause. Gather members of the Harrisburg community in our common cause to deliver opportunities to children and communities in Liberia. Ask for the good fortune to continue and improve upon this work, so that we may serve many more. Coordinate with staff members at YesLiberia to ensure a united and productive Prayer Team.
Honor the good work done by churches. The United Methodist Church supported and funded the education of our founder when he was a young boy in Liberia. Churches and other organizations continue to provide the children of Liberia with these opportunities, despite tribal or economic status. In the past, we’ve had young people and grandparents praying for the organization, the community, and the children we serve.
Here’s what you’ll do. As the Prayer Team Coordinator, your responsibilities will include the following:
· Researching local churches to identify the appropriate Point of Contacts (POCs)
· Contacting each POC by phone; Emailing interested POC specific prayer requests
· Scheduling our founder to meet with each POCs or Prayer team to answer their questions
· Helping identify and coordinating prayer teams per specific prayer requests
· Updating prayer teams about the organization and for what they are specifically praying
· Updating YesLiberia on prayer teams’ progress, challenges, or needs
Note: When you apply, we will respond to you right away. Please remove us from your junk mail or spam box to ensure you receive our emails.