We’re currently looking for public relations associates to help serve our cause!
We are making a difference. YesLiberia is a non-profit organization that, through service-learning opportunities, focuses on enhancing the lives of disadvantaged children, fostering intercultural understanding, and improving communities in Liberia. We want to promote our cause and continue to implement education initiatives, small infrastructural projects, and ideas that strengthen the communities we serve.
Experienced or interested in public relations? If you have excellent writing and communication skills and know a thing or two about how to think strategically, we’d like to hear from you. College sophomores, undergraduate upperclassmen, and graduate students are welcome to apply.
Join and contribute to our team by applying your skills and working alongside other volunteers committed to helping Liberian communities. Some of your projects may include:
· Organizing email campaigns.
· Drafting blog entries or articles to promote YesLiberia
· Establishing relationships with media agencies, college newspapers, bloggers, writers, etc.
· Providing material for those managing social media accounts.
· Developing and implementing innovative outreach strategies.
· Identifying and pursuing grant opportunities.
All volunteer work will be done at our shared space at the beautiful Pine Street Presbyterian Church, directly across from the Pennsylvania State Capitol Building in downtown Harrisburg. The exact address is 310 North Third Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101. We encourage our volunteers to be at this location one or more days a week during these hours:
1. Thursday— 4:30pm to 8:00pm
2. Friday— 4:30pm to 8:00pm or
3. Saturday— 10:30am to 4:00pm
Note: When you apply, we will respond to you right away. Please remove us from your junk mail or spam box to ensure you receive our emails.